Thursday, September 11, 2014

Update

Well, the 2014 summer is coming to and end and the weather is reflecting this. Riding season has not and I will be continuing to ride well into December.
I have not posted since May which wasn't totally unexpected as I want to make the most of my opportunities to get out on the trails. My GoPro has been sitting in it's bag and I have not used my GPS software for pretty much the whole summer. I decided to just enjoy riding and not worry about the technology.
I haven't had any new maps submitted from other users for at least 6 months.
Over the summer we had some great adventures which I will post here soon. One major change for me is that I have sold my beloved 2009 Renegade 800X you see pictured here:
 And replaced it with this 2011 Outlander XMR 800, a decision I am still questioning
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment